Surrounded by the Cap Corse marine reserve, an eco-friendly campsite. Isulottu campsite provides 80 pitches that are located within a wooded area marked out by original dry-stone low walls. The campsite’s Mediterranean oaks provide shaded areas that are particularly cool and pleasant. It is located 300 metres from the picturesque pebble beach and rock pools of ‘La Plage de Mute’.
The campsite is itself surrounded by woodlands made up of evergreen Oaks, Eucalyptus, Cistus and Maquis shrub-land.
The atmosphere of the campsite is quiet and relaxing. There are 80 spacious pitches. The sanitary facilities are new, there is a restaurant bar and wifi can be purchased for access throughout the campsite.
- Brand new solar-powered sanitary facilities
- Hot water faucets available in all units
- Outdoor children’s play area
- Nursery facilities
- Toilet facilities for disabled guests
- Washing machines
- Outdoor grills
- Breakfast is available from June to September on the café-terrasse
- Musical soirées are organised four or five times during the summer
- There is a restaurant-bar that offers an evening menu that includes home-made pizza, traditional Corsican cuisine and stunning views of the hills of Cap Corse from its terrasse
Isulottu campsite respects its extraordinary natural environment. Its new sanitary facilities are equipped with solar panels. Each new investment we undertake demonstrates our total commitment to the ecology of the area.
Thanks to its convenient location, Isulottu campsite allows you to explore the entire Cap Corse and to discover the treasures of its cultural heritage and natural Mediterranean environment.
- You can enjoy the pleasures of swimming, snorkelling and fishing in the many coves and beaches (both pebble and sandy).
- You can also go scuba-diving with the Marine de Mute Scuba-diving club that also offers introductory classes if it’s your first time.
- There are hiking trails such as the wooded trail that leads to the village of Morsiglia with its 6 Genoese towers; the ridge-path of the Chemin de Crête that leads to Bastia or the famous coastal path that winds its way along the stunning coastline.
- The U Campanile Association offers a guided walking tour every Sunday morning from May to September. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nearby places to visit…
- The charming port village of Centuri is only 800 metres from the campsite and is France’s premier lobster fishing port.
- On the hill above the campsite is the picturesque village of Morsiglia with its 13th century monastery where art exhibitions take place in the summer.